ComForCare Denver South has in immediate opening for a full time Direct Care Supervisor to join our team
At ComForCare Home Care we value our team like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have an open position and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Direct Care Supervisor who will provide client care, supervise other caregivers, cover to fill-in shifts and assist in the office with paperwork and scheduling. This is an integral position to our team with the opportunity to advance with a growing home care agency.
Here is some of the perks ComForCare DenverSouth offers
- Hire on Bonus $150 after the 1st 80 hours worked.
- We offer paid Training/Orientation time
- Our employees have access to our building's gym, as well as, complimentary work out classes (crossfit, yoga, kickboxing).
- We offer Paid Time Off* ( after a year)
- Benefits Health vision and dental* (needs to work an average of 30 hours a week)
- A warm open environment. Coffee bar, sodas and snacks. We encourage all staff to hang out at the office and tell us how things are going with their clients.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have a flexible schedule. Available to work days, nights and some weekends
- Be outgoing and a self starter
- Have a high school graduate, or higher
- Have at least 1 year experience as a Caregiver or CNA (in homes or facilities)
- Have a Colorado CNA license
- Achieve a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meet passing criteria on DEARS ethics test
- Possess the ability to read, write, carry out directions, and effectively communicate to demonstrate competency in the provision of care and services.
- Be willing to work every other weekend.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be willing to submit to a background check, motor vehicle record search and pass a drug test for illegal drugs.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have good attendance ethics
- Have the drive and ambition to grow with our company.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)